O-Rings are used in static sealing and some dynamic applications.
Cat® O-Rings are made from materials that are matched to the fluids, temperatures and pressures found in Cat engines and machines. The materials resist wear and extrusion, and provide superior resistance to seal compression set. In addition, certain Cat O-Rings are coated with PTFE to minimize seal twisting and cutting during seal installation.
Dimensions of our O-Rings are consistently held to tight tolerances to ensure they fit properly into seal grooves with the necessary seal compression.
With over 2500 O-Rings in different sizes and materials, Cat O-Rings are your best solution for your Cat and other mobile equipment O-Ring needs.
Cat Sealing systems protect more expensive parts from leaks and contamination. Protect your investment with Genuine Cat Seals.
O-Rings are used in many static and dynamic joints throughout Cat machines and engines.
- Material: NBR (90), 0, NBR - Nitrile
- Cross Section Diameter (in): 0.12, 0
- Application(s): 0, Ambient temperature fuel handling; High and low pressure LPG service; Hydraulic fluids (to 10,335 kPa/1,500 psi); Power steering seals; Radiator thermostat seals
-40� - 100� C
-40� - 212� F, 0
- Coating: PTFE - Polytetrafluoroethylene, 0
- Compatible With: Abrasion resistant; Alpha-Olefin base synthetic lubricants; Ethylene Glycol; Hydrocarbon fuels; Petroleum base lubricants; Silicone oils and greases; Water, water base engine coolants; ORFS, STORS seals, 0
- Material Description: NBR is a versatile material with good abrasion and cut resistance. It works well in Air, Engine Oil, Diesel Fuel, Coolant/Urea, Hydraulic Oil and Automatic Transmission Fluid applications. Do not use with Biodiesel., 0
- Not Compatible With: 0, Automotive and aircraft brake fluids; High levels of ozone; Ketones; Phosphate ester fluids; Strong acids; UV light
- Dash Size: 0, 912
- Kit: 270-1528, 0
- Dash Size(in): 0, 912
- Inside Diameter (in): 0, 0.92
- Notes: 0, Dimensions and Material Descriptions provided for reference only. Color may differ from image.