OD-Controlled O-Rings are used in sealing applications where the outside diameter of the seal is the critical dimension.
Cat® O-Rings are made from materials that are matched to the fluids, temperatures and pressures found in Cat engines and machines. The materials resist wear and extrusion, and provide superior resistance to seal compression set. In addition, certain Cat O-Rings are coated with PTFE to minimize seal twisting and cutting during seal installation.
Dimensions of our O-Rings are consistently held to tight tolerances to ensure they fit properly into seal grooves with the necessary seal compression.
With over 2500 O-Rings in different sizes and materials, Cat O-Rings are your best solution for your Cat and other mobile equipment O-Ring needs.
Cat Sealing systems protect more expensive parts from leaks and contamination. Protect your investment with Genuine Cat® Seals.
OD-Controlled O-Rings are used in many static and dynamic joints throughout Cat machines and engines, including ORFS (O-Ring Face Seal) and STOR (Straight Thread O-Ring) couplings and adapters.
- Outside Diameter (in): 0.63, 0
- Cross Section Diameter (in): 0.07, 0
- Material: NBR - Nitrile
- Coating: PTFE - Polytetrafluoroethylene, 0
- Material Description: NBR is a versatile material with good abrasion and cut resistance. It works well in Air, Engine Oil, Diesel Fuel, Coolant/Urea, Hydraulic Oil and Automatic Transmission Fluid applications. Do not use with Biodiesel., 0
- Notes: Dimensions and Material Descriptions provided for reference only. Color may differ from image., 0