Final drive and transmission parts work together to transmit power to the ground and propel Cat earthmoving equipment through a variety of applications all over the world. Genuine Cat drive train parts, along with excellent maintenance and repair options, result in maximum productivity and lower owning and operating costs.
Drive Train Components That Must Endure:
- Incredible torque
- High impact loads
- Frequent direction and gear changes
Caterpillar designs and manufactures its transmissions and final drive components with these demands in mind. The result is a drive train that lasts longer and works harder over the life of your machine.
Drive Train Parts:
- Friction Materials
- Torque Converters
- Drive Shaft
- Final Drive
- Repair Indicator Pocket Card
- Learn more about Bearing maintenance, lubrication, replacement and more!
- Read how the differential plays a critical role within a machine's drive train.
- This guide offers information, tips and ideas on transmissions and transmission maintenance.
- This guide highlights the main components that wear and fail in the final drive systems.
- Need longer life and consistent braking power?
- Learn how Cat bearings have exclusive technology for two times the bearing life.
- Learn how friction material is key to drive train system success.
- Have a question? Read through our frequently asked questions.