Protect your investment in buckets and base edges with edge protection from Caterpillar.
- Simplify Maintenance - Individual pieces that protect the edge can be changed independently
- Enhance durability - Half arrows cover the leading edge for smooth material transition
- Boost uptime - Top covers reduce wear on weld joints
- Save on Inventory Costs - Reversible segment creates more leading edge wear material, reducing piece parts
Bucket and Edge Protection
- Half Arrows – Weld-on half-arrow edges protect the bucket structure by adding more wear material to the base edge, and they will fit older Cat buckets. The can be used to customize loader buckets. For example, they can be used as sidecutters on bucket side bars to improve penetration, or welded between bucket teeth to reduce scalloping.
- Top Mounted Wear Plates (or, Top Covers) - Complement the half arrows to fully protect the base edge
- Segments – Provide additional leading edge wear material, extending life and reducing your investment in piece parts. Segments are ideal for moving re-handled materials with medium impact and medium abrasion
- Shrouds - Shorten replacement time without sacrificing base edge protection with Cat hammerless shrouds. CapSure™ retention shrouds are designed for high abrasion bucket systems
Consult with your nearby Cat® dealer today for the edge protection and wear protection
products to best suit your machine buckets and equipment components.