Cat® Filters are engineered, built and tested, specifically for Cat machines.
The difference is clear - Cat filters are built better
When you look inside a genuine Cat filter the difference from other brand name filters is obvious. Our advanced design features maximum filtration efficiency and protection so you get the most out of your machine. Our filters are specifically designed, without compromise, to provide consistent performance quality to protect your Cat machine and improve your bottom line.
While other brand filters may fit, Cat filters provide the superior quality and protection you need to maximize your engine and other component system's life. Replacing your “off brand filter” with a genuine Cat Filter is easy. Have your off brand filter part number ready and visit catfiltercrossreference.com, or simply contact your nearby Cat dealer today. Also, check out our Planned Maintenance Kits which includes all Filters needed for a 250, 500, 1000, or 2000 Hour Interval
- Get the inside story on Cat® Filters
- Cat Filters and Fluids Application Guide
- Preventive Maintenance Products for Cat Natural Gas Engines
- Preventive Maintenance products for Cat On-Highway Engines – Brochure
- Preventive Maintenance products for Cat On-Highway Engines - Parts List
- Cat Bulk Fuel Filtration Systems
- Cat Filter Recommendations - SEBU9208-00
- Cat Filters Cross Reference