Cat® Ground Engaging Tools (G.E.T.) are the only heavy duty tools engineered with your entire business in mind - built by the industry leader and designed to perform in tandem with Cat buckets and machines. The result is a ground breaking system optimized for productivity the moment you hit the ground.
Choosing the right G.E.T. can make a big difference in your operation’s productivity and profitability. That’s why Caterpillar offers a wide array of integrated ground breaking equipment add-ons built to specific application requirements. Increase your machine productivity by matching G.E.T. products to your specific applications.
Blade, Bucket and Ripper Shank Protection
Our construction, mining, agricultural and other earth moving customers rely on high quality Cat G.E.T. for maximum protection against structural harm and machine wear use; to protect their costly blades, buckets and ripper shanks.
|Cat G.E.T.:||For your Cat machines:|
|• Edge Protection||• Excavators|
|• Adapters||• Dozers|
|• Ripper Protection||• Loaders|
|• Cutting Edges||• Backhoe Loaders|
|• Sidebar Protection||• Motor Graders|
|• Tips||• Paving Equipment|
|• Wear Protection||• Rippers|
Caterpillar warrants most ground engaging tools against breakage during normal operation. If a piece of Cat G.E.T. breaks, Caterpillar will replace it at no charge. See your Cat dealer for complete warranty details.
- Protect machines and buckets in a variety of environments and applications.
- The Cat® Mechanically Attached Wear Plate System (MAWPS) is a reliable wear-protection system that lowers your operating costs.
- The K Series™ Tooth System represents a new standard of performance for tip retention, easy change-outs and long-term sharpness.
- GET for Construction Machines Product Line Catalog
- GET for Surface Extraction Machines Product Line Catalog