Machine Security System (MSS)
How the Security System Works
Each Machine Security System key contains a unique identification number. The MSS electronic control module checks the key being inserted against a pre-approved list of keys you have authorized. If the key is on the list, the equipment can be started and operated. If the key is not on the list, the equipment cannot be started.
Machine Security System Customer Benefits:
- Protects from theft
- Integrated into machine electrical system
- 12 to 24 volt system operation
- Available as field retrofit kit and as an attachment on new machines
- Easily installed on Cat and other brand equipment
- Potential insurance savings
Click the Reference Tab (above) for more complete details.
“The Key to Theft Deterrence” – It’s available now at your nearby Cat Dealer.