Fluid Sampling Equipment
Regular fluid sampling and analysis through Caterpillar S•O•S Services gives you detailed information about machine fluid condition, component wear and more. Cat® Fluid Sampling Products help you when taking and sending lab samples. Our services include:
- Broad line of fluid sampling extraction tools for both pressurized and non-pressurized compartments
- Non-pressurized vehicle compartments include final drives, differential compartments, transfer cases, axle housings, etc.
- Pressurized oil sampling is a fast, economical and clean method of obtaining oil samples from pressurized systems
- Valve locations provide oil sample confidence and continuity because the sample is taken from a continuous flow of oil at a known location
- A probe is available that allows the valve to be quickly flushed prior to taking the oil sample
- The sample bottle group can be packaged and sealed in a plastic bag to ensure cleanliness
- Better represents oil condition because the oil is continually mixed and circulated
- 10 to 20 times faster than sampling oil from non-pressurized systems
- Mailing container is available so the oil sample can be mailed to the testing laboratory
Cat® Fluid Sample accessory products include bottles, dust caps, vacuum pumps, tube cutters, oil sampling valves, O-Ring seals, and more.