Engine Oil Filters
Protecting your engine from contaminants is essential. More precise engineering leaves less room between machine components than before, so choosing the correct filter is more important than ever.
Cat® Engine Oil Filters are designed to maximize engine and engine oil cleanliness, meet expected oil interval changes, and provide the best machine performance and component protection.
Our highly differentiated design allows engine parts to function properly and avoid premature efficiency losses and failures because:
- Acrylic beads prevent bunching
- Spiral roving provides greater pleat stability
- A nylon center tube prevents metal contamination
- Molded end caps prevent leaks
We offer Standard, Advanced, and UHE filters to best meet machine and application needs:
- Standard Efficiency Filters are largely for older machines, where tolerances were more forgiving
- Advanced Efficiency Filters have increased contamination control without giving up dirt-holding capacity for stricter component and emission requirements in newer machines. It is also available as an upgrade from standard filters to provide an increased level of protection
- Ultra High Efficiency Filters provide optimum contamination control in all applications while still maintaining capacity. Recommended as a clean-out filter for use after any service work