Oils are developed, tested and approved to meet Caterpillar's rigorous requirements.
Each oil product is specifically designed to offer superior protection and maximize component life. They can be used in a variety of applications and components.
- Final Drive and Axle Oil – for off-highway trucks, large track-type tractors, pipe-layers and track skidders
- Diesel and Natural Gas Engine Oil – protects earthmoving, commercial, marine and on-highway truck diesel engines
- Gear Oil – for Cat manual transmissions, differentials, and final drives and sealed lubricated track joints
- Synthetic Gear Oil – for specified Cat direct drive transmissions, differentials, final drives and sealed lubricated track joints
- Hydraulic Oil – for protection to hydraulic system components
- Specialty Oil – for Cat Backhoe Loader rear axles and Cat Challenger Tractors
- Transmission and Drive Train Oil – for Cat transmissions, final drives, wet brake and hydraulic compartments
Please see our reference guides for more information
Final Drive & Axle Oil:
- Final Drive and Axle Oil for off-highway trucks, large track-type tractors, pipelayers and track skidders.
- Cat FDAO SYN is developed, tested and approved by Caterpillar to meet the same high standards as Genuine Cat Parts.
Diesel & Natural Gas Engine Oil:
- Cat DEO - ECF-2 Worldwide
- DEO-ULS is developed and tested to provide superior protection.
- This SAE 15W-40 and SAE 10W-30 Diesel Engine Oil provides protection for earthmoving, commercial, marine and on-highway truck diesel engines.
- Diesel Engine oil for North America.
- Cat DEO-ULS cold weather provides protection for temperature ranges of -40°F (-40°C) to 104°F (40°C).
- Monograde diesel engine oil for Cat 3600 series diesel engines.
- This oil is for natural gas engines and other engines requiring low-ash oil.
- Gear Oil for Cat manual transmissions, differentials, and final drives.
- Synthetic gear oil specified Cat direct drive transmissions, differentials, final drives and sealed lubricated track joints.
- This oil is a combination of premium additives and specially selected and controlled higher quality base oils for protection to hydraulic system components.
- Cat HYDO Advanced 30 provides extended drain intervals and extra protection to the hydraulic system components.
Transmission & Drive Train Oil (TDTO):
- Transmission/Drive Train Oil (TDTO) for Cat transmissions, final drives and wet brake compartments.
- Multi-season Transmission/Drive Train Oil (TDTO-TMS) for Cat transmissions, wet brakes, final drives and hydraulic compartments.
- Cat TDTO Cold Weather is a synthetic lubricant blend that provides superior performance and protection.
- Caterpillar Machine Fluids Recommendations - SEBU6250
- Caterpillar Commercial Diesel Engine Fluids Recommendations - SEBU6251
- Caterpillar On-Highway Diesel Engine Fluids Recommendations - SEBU6385
- Caterpillar Gas Engine Lubricant, Fuel, and Coolant Recommendations - SEBU6400
- Caterpillar 3600 Series and C280 Series Diesel Engine Fluids Recommendations - SEBU7003