Designed for rugged use, Cat® Comfort Seats are built to last 10,000 hours with proper maintenance. Equipment seats are available in durable, tight weave fabric or leather grain vinyl. The seat material contains a special backing, that is fused, not sewn, to the underside of the fabric. This allows for stretching of the material without sagging which provides a long lasting sleek appearance.
Cat® Comfort Seat Features and Benefits:
- Cat Comfort Seats are designed and tested to provide optimum reliability and comfort for the Cat machine operator.
- Eight seat adjustments accommodate all operator weights and sizes
- Backrest extension (available on some models) provides superior upper back support
- Thick contoured back cushion, with side bolsters, limits side-to-side movement on slopes or in rough terrain
- An adjustable lumbar support distributes pressure over a broad area for added back support
- The reclining mechanism has cast gears for long life
- Adjustable armrests can be flipped up and out of the way when not in use
- Thick, contoured seat cushion features angle adjustment and rolled front edges for reduced leg pressure.
- Cushions are upholstered with rip-resistant materials using a special fusing process for long wear
- Cushions are comfortable, waterproof, washable and replaceable. Seat covers are not needed
- Adjustment levers are located at the front of the seat within easy reach
- Seat belts automatically lock into position, but still allow for operator movement without cinching
- Extra-long seat belts are available to accommodate all operator sizes
- Seats with three-point seat belts (shoulder restraint) are available for some off-highway trucks
- A second shock absorber can be added to the air suspension for increased operator comfort in demanding applications
- Heated seats (available for some models) provide extra comfort on cold days
- Heated cushion conversion kits are available for most unheated seat models
Replacement Seat Cushions
Replace the seat cushions on a Cat Comfort Seat when the cushions become worn, are damaged, or when a change in cushion upholstery is desired.
For more information please view our Seat Replacement Guide