Over 100 Years of Undercarriage InnovationCat® undercarriage parts work as a powerful system to propel your machine over all types of terrain. Most importantly, we know how to help you get the most from your undercarriage investment. When you consider that 50% of a track-type machine's owning and operating costs come from its undercarriage, it makes sense to invest in a system that will deliver the most value to your bottom line.
- Get an overview of all undercarriage selection factors for Small - Medium Track Type Tractors.
- This guide can help you and your operators understand how undercarriage works and how to reduce wear and save money.
- What sets Cat MTLs apart from skid steer loaders and other rubber-track loaders?
- Understand how you can maximize track life, reduce wear and minimize operation and maintenance costs.
- Innovation pays for itself! Learn about Cat® SystemOne™ Undercarriage
- Sleeve Bearing Track Undercarriage is a unique track link assembly that maximizes life, and minimizes downtime.
- Caterpillar nowoffers "Tough Steel" sprocket segments that provide significant wear life improvements over standard steel segments.
- Grease Lubricated Track link assemblies are now available as a direct replacement for sealed link assemblies on Caterpillar® Hydraulic Excavator models 307 through 385.
- Undercarriage Assurance Program was developed to demonstrate our commitment to provide you the lowest cost-per-hour undercarriage systems.
- Resist pin walking and link cracking for reliable sealing and maximum tack life with Positive Pin Retention 2.
- Formally known as Hybrid, Cat® Enhanced SALT undercarriage components help you get the most out of one of the biggest investments you make in your track-type machines.
- Learn about sealed and lubricated tracks for Medium Size T, R, N, M, and H-Series Track Type Tractors.
- Tri- and Qud-Link tracks were developed by Caterpillar for the most severe impact conditions including forestry.
- Tightening Track Life by Market Professional Tim Nenne