Cat® Undercarriage – “15% off” offer
*Terms and Conditions apply
Valid from April 1st, 2021 to June 30th, 2021
- Hastings Deering (Australia) Limited (Hastings Deering) is offering customers who are purchasing General Duty, Heavy Duty and Heavy-Duty Extra Life (HDXL) Cat Abrasion track groups, link assembly, or rolling components, on an invoice dated between 1st April 2021 and 30th June 2021, a 15% discount off the Recommended Consumer List (RCL) price (Offer) applicable to the previously mentioned Cat® Undercarriage Product parts on that invoice (Order).
- This Offer is only applicable by purchasing the parts:
- Online at https://www.parts.cat.com/en/hastingsdeering. Search for undercarriage part in General Duty, Heavy Duty and Heavy-Duty Extra Life (HDXL) Cat Abrasion track groups, link assembly, or rolling components, and add to your cart; proceed to "shipping and billing information" and enter the promotion code PCC_UC15 to apply the discount. Click "proceed to order summary" to verify the discount applied to your order total.
- over the counter at an Australian Hastings Deering Business Centre (Business Centre) (locations and contact details of the Business Centres are available by phoning 131 228 or are available online at https://www.hastingsdeering.com.au/our-business/contact-us)
- As part of a ‘Service Work Order’ at a Business Centre.
- Unless stated otherwise in or in connection with this Offer:
- prices exclude GST;
- prices do not include any cost of transport, delivery or packaging, and Hastings Deering may charge these additional costs undiscounted (where relevant);
- this Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or any other pricing support program;
- this Offer is not redeemable for cash or customer credit;
- Hastings Deering reserves its rights to vary, withdraw or extend this Offer without notice.
- This Offer is provided by Hastings Deering for your information only. This Offer does not constitute an offer to purchase and does not evidence Hastings Deering’s intention to create a legally binding agreement with you.
- Hastings Deering’s standard terms of sale or service (or other applicable terms and conditions) apply to this Offer and any work performed in connection with this Offer, copies of which are available on request.