Verified part-to-equipment match
This part appears to be a compatible match to your equipment based on original factory-build information. This indicator should only be used as a guide and does not guarantee fitment. If you have questions about compatibility, please consult your dealer.
We are unable to verify this part as a match
We are unable to verify this part will fit your equipment based on factory-build information. This indicator should only be used as a guide. If you have questions about compatibility, please consult your dealer.
Fuel system Seals are specifically designed and manufactured to work in the fuel system. Both O-ring and rectangular cross-section designs are used.
Cat® Fuel System Seals go through additional advanced inspections to ensure reliable performance in this critical application. They are made from materials that are matched to the fluids, temperatures and pressures found in Cat fuel systems. The materials resist wear and extrusion, and provide superior resistance to seal compression set. In addition, some seals are coated with PTFE to minimize seal twisting and cutting during seal installation.
Dimensions of our seal are consistently held to tight tolerances to ensure they fit properly into seal grooves with the necessary seal compression.
Cat Sealing systems protect more expensive parts from leaks and contamination. Protect your investment with Genuine Cat® Seals.
Fuel System Seals are used in engine fuel systems.
- Inside Diameter (mm): 26.6
- Kit Contains: Seals
- Inside Diameter (in): 1.05
- Cross Section Diameter (mm): 2.6
- Cross Section Diameter (in): 0.1
- Material: FKM - Fluoroelastomer
- Material Description: FKM provides superior performance in most applications, including Air, Engine Oil, Diesel Fuel, Hydraulic Oil, Automatic Transmission Fluid and Biodiesel. Most FKM formulations should not be used with Coolant/Urea. FKM is effective in high temperatures, and has good abrasion and cut resistance.
- Coating: PTFE - Polytetrafluoroethylene
- Notes:: Dimensions and Material Descriptions provided for reference only. Color may differ from image.