On busy jobsites the only constant is change. Being aware of your surroundings is critical.
Improve your vision I Enhance jobsite safety I Increase your productivitySpecifically developed and designed for use in rugged applications and environments, the Cat® Work Area Vision System (WAVS) offers the equipment operator views from up to three closed-circuit cameras viewable on a 7” inch LCD color monitor. WAVS is integrated with your machine for automatic views, prompted by machine motion, so when the machine is placed in reverse, for example, the system is automated to provide the pre-determined view. The cameras internal heaters remove condensation, snow and ice. Installation is quick and easy with any 12-volt or 24-volt DC system. The Cat® WAVS is not only easy to install. It’s easy to use. The machine operator can effortlessly scroll thru views. WAVS improves productivity by increasing the operator vision.
7” Color LCD Display
- Auto-sensing illumination changes in light conditions
- 2 Camera view available (Panoramic 115 degree° and Narrow 78°)
- Adjustable mounting
- Robust design withstands 15G’s of vibration and protection from high-pressure washing
- Includes internal heater for removal of condensation, snow and ice
- Photochromic lens darkens in ultraviolet light exposure