Verified part-to-equipment match
This part appears to be a compatible match to your equipment based on original factory-build information. This indicator should only be used as a guide and does not guarantee fitment. If you have questions about compatibility, please consult your dealer.
We are unable to verify this part as a match
We are unable to verify this part will fit your equipment based on factory-build information. This indicator should only be used as a guide. If you have questions about compatibility, please consult your dealer.
Rectangular Seals and Rings are circular seals with a rectangular cross-section. The edges may or may not be rounded according to the application needs.
Cat® Seals and Rings are made from materials that are matched to the fluids, temperatures and pressures found in Cat engines and machines. The materials resist wear and extrusion, and provide superior resistance to seal compression set.
Dimensions of our Seals and Rings are consistently held to tight tolerances to ensure they fit properly into seal grooves with the necessary seal compression.
Cat Sealing systems protect more expensive parts from leaks and contamination. Protect your investment with Genuine Cat Seals.
Rectangular seals and rings are used in a wide variety of sealing applications throughout Cat machines and engines.
- Cross Section Height (in): 0, 0.13
- Cross Section Width (in): 0.19, 0
- Material: NBR - Nitrile
- Material Description: NBR is a versatile material with good abrasion and cut resistance. It works well in Air, Engine Oil, Diesel Fuel, Coolant/Urea, Hydraulic Oil and Automatic Transmission Fluid applications. Do not use with Biodiesel., 0
- Inside Diameter (in): 1.25, 0
- Notes: Dimensions and Material Descriptions provided for reference only. Color may differ from image., 0