Cat® machines are built to work in even the most demanding environments, which often leads to heavy dust and other job site contaminants. Air filters protect your machinery component systems and your operators’ health by capturing minute particles before they infiltrate your equipment.Cat Engine Air Filters
are designed to offer maximum protection of vital engine parts and ensure optimum performance.
Cat Cabin Air Filters
- Standard Efficiency Engine Air Filters are well-suited for normal duty applications, delivering increased engine protection and preventing equipment downtime.
- Ultra High Efficiency Engine Air Filters are designed to meet the need for a greater level of filtration and dirt-holding capacity.
are designed to reduce airborne irritants, creating a cleaner, safer and more comfortable working environment for the operator.
- Standard Efficiency Filters are available for all equipment models. They are designed to prevent dirt, soot, and other contaminants from entering the cab under normal operating conditions.
- High Efficiency Filters are recommended for extremely dusty environments. They have improved dirt holding capacity that may extend service life. These filters provide higher initial and overall efficiency for improved performance.
- Activated Carbon Filters are recommended in situations where odor is a problem. High performance activated carbon ensures a fast rate of absorption to quickly remove eye, nose and throat irritants.
- Lower Restriction Filters are recommended in situations where there is poor cab air flow. They allow for more air flow into the cab while providing capacity similar to a standard efficiency filter element.