The off-the-road (OTR) design has a block pattern that provides a degree of traction in applications where debris is not an issue.
Tires for Toughest Environments
Flexport Tires’ OTR model is the right choice for maximum performance in your toughest environments. The deep, wide tread handles any rough surface, offering all the traction you need and the toughness of a solid—with a vastly improved, more comfortable ride.
Off the Road Tire Features and Benefits
- Patented sidewall ports make the ride more comfortable for operators
- Elliptical ports won’t collapse under heavy loads, reducing stress points for longer wear life
- Greater machine stability when carrying maximum loads
- Deep tread delivers long wear life and excellent traction—on any surface
- Tread pattern handles tough terrain, and allows easy, smooth transitions from unimproved to improved surfaces
- Highest quality rubber compound means durability for longer wear life
- Puncture-proof design puts an end to fixing flats
- One-piece tire-and-rim design reduces tire servicing costs
Tires Designed for Skid Steer Loaders and Wheel Loaders when:
- Building & Framing
- Industrial & Waste
- Pavement Profiling
- Quarry Cleanup
- Scrap Yard
- Transfer Station
Contact your nearby Cat dealer today for Flexport tires specifically designed for your machine and applications.