Verified part-to-equipment match
This part appears to be a compatible match to your equipment based on original factory-build information. This indicator should only be used as a guide and does not guarantee fitment. If you have questions about compatibility, please consult your dealer.
We are unable to verify this part as a match
We are unable to verify this part will fit your equipment based on factory-build information. This indicator should only be used as a guide. If you have questions about compatibility, please consult your dealer.
O-Rings are used in static sealing and some dynamic applications.
Cat® O-Rings are made from materials that are matched to the fluids, temperatures and pressures found in Cat engines and machines. The materials resist wear and extrusion, and provide superior resistance to seal compression set. In addition, certain Cat O-Rings are coated with PTFE to minimize seal twisting and cutting during seal installation.
Dimensions of our O-Rings are consistently held to tight tolerances to ensure they fit properly into seal grooves with the necessary seal compression.
With over 2500 O-Rings in different sizes and materials, Cat O-Rings are your best solution for your Cat and other mobile equipment O-Ring needs.
Cat Sealing systems protect more expensive parts from leaks and contamination. Protect your investment with Genuine Cat Seals.
O-Rings are used in many static and dynamic joints throughout Cat machines and engines.
- Material: 0, FKM (75), FKM - Fluoroelastomer
- Cross Section Diameter (in): 0, 0.21
- Application(s): 0, High temperature applications requiring resistance to air, fuels, lubricants and hydraulic fluids
0, -40° - 175° C
-40° - 350° F
- Compatible With: Diester lubricants; Halogenated hydrocarbons (above 100 Deg. C); Highly resistant to compression set; Petroleum fluids; Phosphate ester fluids; Silicone fluids; Some acids, 0
- Coating: None, 0
- Not Compatible With: 0, Amines; Brake fluids; Engine Coolant; Fire Resistant Fluids; Ketones; Steam; Water
- Material Description: FKM provides superior performance in most applications, including Air, Engine Oil, Diesel Fuel, Hydraulic Oil, Automatic Transmission Fluid and Biodiesel. Most FKM formulations should not be used with Coolant/Urea. FKM is effective in high temperatures, and has good abrasion and cut resistance., 0
- Notes: Dimensions and Material Descriptions provided for reference only. Color may differ from image., 0
- Dash Size(in): 325, 0
- Inside Diameter (in): 0, 1.48
- Dash Size: 325, 0