Oils are developed, tested and approved to meet Caterpillar's rigorous requirements.
Each oil product is specifically designed to offer superior protection and maximize component life. They can be used in a variety of applications and components.
Please see our reference guides for more information
- Final Drive and Axle Oil – for off-highway trucks, large track-type tractors, pipe-layers and track skidders
- Diesel and Natural Gas Engine Oil – protects earthmoving, commercial, marine and on-highway truck diesel engines
- Gear Oil – for Cat manual transmissions, differentials, and final drives and sealed lubricated track joints
- Synthetic Gear Oil – for specified Cat direct drive transmissions, differentials, final drives and sealed lubricated track joints
- Hydraulic Oil – for protection to hydraulic system components
- Specialty Oil – for Cat Backhoe Loader rear axles and Cat Challenger Tractors
- Transmission and Drive Train Oil – for Cat transmissions, final drives, wet brake and hydraulic compartments